Access ACS is Duke Memorial’s web-based system that allows you to update your contact information, keep up with your annual giving, and stay connected with congregation members. Everyone is encouraged to obtain a username (your current email address) and password so you may utilize the convenience of online giving and directory.
This is a secure directory and only individuals with records in our church database will be allowed access to the directory.
You must be a member of Duke Memorial to use the automated account creation. For all others, please contact the church office.
1. Click "User Login" above.
A new screen will open containing the login fields
2. To create an account use: "Need a login? Click Here"
Located under the blue box.
3. Enter your email address, first name, and last name on record with the church office.
4. Click the "Find Me" button.
If your record cannot be located contact the church office.
5. You will receive an automated email containing your username and temporary password.
Follow the instructions in the email to log into your account and update your password.
6. Complete your profile.
Make sure your profile and contact information are updated.
If you experience difficulties, contact the church office at email@example.com.